Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nơi làm việc:Bình Dương
Cấp bậc:Nhân viên
Bằng cấp:Cao đẳng
Hình thức:Nhân viên chính thức
Độ tuổi:Không giới hạn tuổi
Hết hạn nộp:13/04/2017
Mô tả Công việc
Job overview: Responsible for providing users with technical support in accordance with IT service level agreements within the time specified.
- Respond to, troubleshoot and resolve all incidents and requests sent to the service desk (phone, chat, web portal, etc.).
- Support and train users on software issues, requests, and incidents (Windows, Citrix, Office, Skype, GoToMeeting, CAD tools, antivirus, iOS, etc.).
- Support users both locally and abroad in a multicultural environment.
- Support users with network access issues (VPN, WiFi, Citrix, websense, etc.).
- Set up and assist users with telecommunications and mobile technology (phones, cell phones, iOS, Android, tablets, Intermec and Symbol portable barcode scanners, etc.).
- Physically install, move, modify and remove various IT equipment (PCs, laptops, printers, barcode scanners, etc.).
- Provide support and troubleshooting to senior management and other users in the use of videoconferencing equipment.
- Control the reception and assignment of IT equipment and components to users.
- Install and set up software and applications.
- Create, modify and adjust accounts and access security (Windows, Citrix, Skype, GoToMeeting, ClearSea, FTP, etc.).
- Help set up, assess and implement new software and equipment within the company.
- Document resolution of tickets, processes and work instructions in compliance with the applicable policies.
- Identify trends and recurring problems to determine the underlying causes and solve problems at the source.
- Support a heterogeneous multi-domain environment with both PCs and Macs.
- Work to standardize software and hardware globally.
- On a rotational basis, be available to provide 24/7 emergency support services.
- Work in a continuous improvement environment.
- Determining risks and opportunities, proposing the solution and action to high level manager.
- Building IT budget of VSOP
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Working hours: 8.00 – 16.30; Monday – Friday
- 13th month salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical care + 24 hours insurance
- Shuttle bus from HCMC to factory
- 15 annual leave days
- Education: University degree or higher diploma in computer science or equivalent qualification
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products such as Windows 7/10, Office 2010/2013, Exchange, Active Directory, SCCM
Thông tin khác
- Thời gian thử việc: 2 months
- Thời gian làm việc: Mon-Fri
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 – 3 Năm
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
Việc làm IT tương tự
- Địa chỉ công ty Bình Dương
- Số nhân viên 300
- Người liên hệ P. HCNS