Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nơi làm việc:Hà Nội
Kinh nghiệm:5 – 8 Năm
Hết hạn nộp:30/03/2017
Mô tả Công việc
- Identification and analysis of user requirements within their functional areas
- Provide expert knowledge of the IT area.
- Understand the “as-is” environment and provide functional expertise and knowledge of the existing business practices.
- Be responsible for the successful closing of gaps.
- Ensure configuration, processing and implementation of functional area software modules.
- Reconcile the user requirements to the new systemcapabilities.
- Liaise between the user community and project team; Act as a mentor and liaison to other users of that functional area.
- Identify and implement business process improvements and changes.
- Act as the transformation agent to identify process improvement opportunities within the new ERP or business software application.
- Actively promote the adaptation of business practices and adoption of processes utilized by the new software system.
- Sponsor the change management required for cautious or resistant users.
- Work with users to develop necessary processes orprocedural changes to accommodate the software application.
- Work with users to foster active participation and ownership of the new system.
- Schedule and provide dedicated end-user training without interruptions.
- Provide a communication link between project teams through attendance at regular Project Team or Team Leader meetings.
- Contribute to status reporting.
- Thoroughly test the software and associated procedures to confirm that the primary business requirements are met.
- Input issues into the main log (e.g. open issues log) that surface during configuration, training orother team activities and also follow-through on resolution of those issues.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in information technology and/or computer science.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT area, preferably exposure to the relevant ERP (J.D Edward system).
- Strong communication (verbal, written and presentation) skills.
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Excellent skills in relationship building and collaboration at all levels of the organisation.
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
Việc làm IT tương tự
40Hrs was founded in San Jose, California in the early 2000. Today we have a team of bright, talented recruiters that give the firm a balance of experience and breadth of in-depth exposure to the various industries in: administration, finance, manufacturing, engineering, logistics, IT, biosciences and other service sectors. We served our customer needs for all levels of workers.
Thông tin thêm về nhà tuyển dụng
- Địa chỉ công ty Tp. Hà Nội
- Số nhân viên 100
- Người liên hệ Tran Thu Phuong