Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nơi làm việc: Hà Nội
Lương: Cạnh tranh
Mô tả Công việc
The job holder should be a great personality with an exceptional service attitude and play a key role in achieving occupancy targets. This person will:
- Be responsible for the sales development of the 3rd floor, La Table du Chef restaurant and La Plume Bar & Lounge.
- Develop relationships with Vietnamese High-end customers, VIP, Government officers to generate sales volume.
- Target new business opportunities to maximize revenue for The Press Club.
- Build and nurture relationships with potential business partners.
- Collaborate with marketing team in executing marketing plans in order to promote product image and awareness.
- Investigate, handle guest complaints and provide information to Food & Beverage Director and relevant Department Heads at once.
- Conduct daily sales calls to ensure assigned targets met.
- Preparation of sales plan, strategy.
- Attend special events, networking events of the Press Club.
- Ensure sall reports, including weekly sales call plan are submitted on time.
- Carry out the other tasks as assigned by the Sales Director.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
1. Qualification & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or equivalent; major in Sales & Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality preferable.
- At least 3 years related experience.
- Good command of the Vietnamese & English language, both written and verbal, due to the constant contact with clients. Fluency in other languages would be beneficial.
- Pleasant and possess strong desire to excel in the service and hospitality tourism industry.
- Ambitious and willing to put in extra efforts to meet challenges.
- Team spirit, autonomous, resulted oriented, take initiatives.
- Proactive, honestly.
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thông tin khác
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
Việc làm tương tự
- Địa chỉ công ty Tp. Hà Nội
- Số nhân viên 1000
- Người liên hệ HR Dept