- Nơi làm việc: Đồng Nai
- Cấp bậc: Nhân viên
- Lương: Cạnh tranh
Mô tả Công việc
We are currently looking for the talented and dynamic Relationship Officers for the territory of Đồng Nai province:
- The key purpose is to handle underwriting by face-to-face interview with customers, ensure the application and attached documents comply with company credit policy and recommend to line manager for final decision.
- Maintain the assigned portfolio to meet KPIs and offer best customer service to customers. The role reports to Branch Manager. As the business grows and matures, the person in the role could be promoted to take bigger responsibility in other Credit functions such as Credit Operation or even in Branch itself.
Your main accountabilities will include but not be limited to:
- Arranging face-to-face interview or tele-interview with customers – Making appointment with assigned customers, guide customers what need to be prepared for a productive interview. Checking the documents against the originals, ensure the file is in line with company credit policy;
- Budget analysis process and underwriting – Perform budget analysis with customers, ensure all related factors have been taken into account and comply with company credit policy. Use common sense and owned experience to find out the facts that could help preventing frauds;
- Customer service – To ensure all procedures, documents are well prepared for customer to sign if the application is approved. Remind customers of key responsibilities and well handled all related questions from customers; and well handled all related questions from customers;
- Maintaining customer portfolio – Managing whole portfolio of customers who have been interviewed by this role and approved afterward. Ensure all related KPIs are met.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Graduated, Finance/ Accounting or Banking major are preferable.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in finance/ banking industry or customer service position.
- Basic knowledge: Finance, banking knowledge preferred
- Competencies: Interpersonal, teamwork, negotiation, business acumen
- Computer skill: Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Languages capability: Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Practical working experience in customer service oriented atmosphere.
- Can work independently and under high pressure
* How to apply
- We can’t wait to find our next great talent! If interested, Do not hesitate anymore and send your CV to our Recruitment Team via Career Builder
Thông tin khác
- Kinh nghiệm: 1 – 3 Năm
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
- Địa chỉ công ty Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
- Số nhân viên 1000
- Người liên hệ Chị Nhung