Thông Tin Tuyển Dụng
Nơi làm việc: Hồ Chí Minh
Kinh nghiệm: 2 – 3 Năm
Lương: Cạnh tranh
Mô tả Công việc
Reports to the Academic Services Manager at Vietnamese campus.
Direct reports: The Academic Administrator may supervise administrative support staff as determined by the Dean.
- Where applicable, provide a healthy and safe workplace for staff and/or students under your control, including adequate instruction, information, supervision and training for them to perform their work in a safe manner. Contribute to a healthy and safe environment for yourself and others and comply with all safe working procedures and instructions including the College policies and procedures.
- Uphold the College’s conviction that inclusiveness enriches the quality of our academic community. Embrace diversity and equity across the College workforce; encourage cross-cultural awareness and understanding and produce an environment that is culturally sensitive, inclusive and socially responsible. Acknowledge, appreciate and encourage differences, valuing people for their skills, competencies, and contribution to the College’s continuing success.
- Uphold the College’s values as outlined in the College’s vision, mission and values statements.
- Ensure that all communication and activities undertaken whilst an employee of the College are within the framework of the College’s policies, procedures and any applicable legislation.
Assist the Dean and Academic Services Manager on projects that relate to the effective and efficient administration of program administration, teaching and learning resource and facility services, scheduling and timetabling, assessment facilitation, and administrative support.
1. Program Administration
2. Teaching and Learning Resource and Facility Services
3. E-Learning Support
4. Scheduling and Timetabling
5. Assessment Facilitation
6. Administrative Support
7. Other tasks
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
o Graduate from university of pedagogy or university of social sciences and humanities is in priority.
o Be good at using computer.
o Be able to work under pressure.
o Be able to work in a team.
o Be organized.
o Be disciplined.
o Be responsible, dependable, honest, and mature.
o Be friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of teachers, parents and student.
Thông tin khác
- Bằng cấp: Đại học
- Độ tuổi: Không giới hạn tuổi
- Hình thức: Nhân viên chính thức
- Việc làm này đã hết hạn
Việc làm tương tự
- Địa chỉ công ty Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
- Số nhân viên 100
- Người liên hệ HR Department